July 11th, 2019
1999 -2015- Founded , directed and curated art, Lucinda Art Gallery, Baltimore, Maryland
- Promoted, exhibited and sold my work and that of many other artists and held exhibitions with proceeds to benefit worthy non-profits
- Structured and supervised a gallery intern program for emerging minority artists
2016-17- Studied in summer programs at Art Institutes in Florence and Siena, Italy,
- As I started loosing more vision, new horizons opened for my decision to provide wider access to art for the blind and those with low-vision.
2018- Artist residency in Madrid, Spain to open my World Premier Exposition: Art To Touch and Enjoy for low-vision and blind people.
2019- Displayed my art at the National Federation of the Blind headquarters in the U.S.A.
- And… approved for another artist residency in Madrid to open my all-new expo: Joyful Art FOR All via any or all of the six senses.
- To be continued…Kenlynn K. Schroeder